Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day #710

December 11, 2015

One thing I really appreciate is having colleagues in ministry. I have been fortunate to have trusted colleagues in both calls - folks I can bounce ideas off of, look to for guidance and wisdom, trade covering for one another in times of vacation or needed time away, and those who I count as friends.

A tradition started long before I came to this call is to gather for dinner at Christmastime with other Lutheran clergy-types. What a fun time it is - being with those who share this wonderful calling. It is good to just be together, include spouses, sing a few Christmas carols, and even share a birthday celebration.

So at the end of a beautiful weather day (rare in these parts!) was quite a wonderful gathering. Feeling very fortunate and thankful!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment