Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day #455

March 31, 2015

I had to look back at Day #350. Vision - specifically, glasses. Because I broke mine (the ones pictured in Day #350). I came around a corner at the new home, cutting it too close in the dark, and WHAM! Glasses against a hard surface with a face behind them meant a broken frame. Fortunately it didn’t leave a mark on me, but the glasses are toast.

Nothing to do but get a new pair. Repairing them was out of the question, and I have to have them to see. So since I couldn’t find my back-up pair in the boxes still littering the house...well, let’s just say I’m thankful for a one-hour glass maker.

So, with new specs, I’m ready for the week ahead. I can see clearly now. Let’s hope I can hear God just as clearly!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment