Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day #448

March 24, 2015

This may sound crazy, but it sure is good to have my old fashioned, hard copy books out of storage and on shelves. Yep, I’ve missed them. They not only help with Bible Study, Sermon Preparation, and general “church” items, but many were accumulated for the years of study in seminary. While those years were often difficult and very challenging, they were also good ones. Many of these books remind me of the joy of learning, and of being in a community unlike any other I have experienced, or probably ever will.

So, hello, some (not all of them, by a long-shot) of my old friends. Glad you’re here!

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I would feel lost without my paper books. They are my friends and family, they are places I travel and they are a world of information. Yes, I can read Ebooks and Google any information I want. But I desire to have a certain amount of paper books. They are a comfort to me! I am at home with paper books.

    ReplyDelete