Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day #400

February 4, 2015

#400!!

This is a milestone. Four hundred blog entries. Wow!

When I first began the Daily Intersection, it occurred to me that it may not last. To be intentional every day in writing about ways faith and life intersect seemed a lofty goal, I must admit. Yet, it wasn’t too long into the process before it became a gift, a joy to think about what spoke to me that day about God. Some days it is scripture, others a conversation, and still others a celebration, but not one day has stumped me yet.

And I doubt it will, for God is a giving God and a loving God and an always present God, if we just slow down long enough to recognize that.

Blessings.

P.S. Thank you to those of you who follow this blog, who send comments, or who just read and enjoy. I am humbled by your interest!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing your daily life's intersection of your faith and God at work. Your musings always give me something to think about and sometimes share.

    ReplyDelete