Friday, September 17, 2021

Day #2809

September 9, 2021 

Well, the word for the day - frustration! Just as the roof was making amazing progress, there was a hiccup (which is a nice word). It seems there is a city ordinance that does not allow those firring strips you saw in the roof picture yesterday. Therefore, all that work had to be taken down and restarted. As the contractor said, it was an expensive mistake for them. 


I will also say this, the guys took the news really well. They jumped right in and worked hard to get the roofing undone, ready to be redone. The way they handled the frustration was inspiring. 


So, how do you handle frustrating news? I know I do not always handle it very well. Maybe next time I will remember the roofers and simply dig in to fix what I can - with a good attitude. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment