Sunday, November 8, 2020

Day #2496

October 31, 2020 

Three things for today:


1. This prayer written by Henri Nouwen spoke to a place deep in my soul, especially in these difficult times:

Dear God,

I am full of wishes,

full of desires,

full of expectations.

Some of them may be realized, many may not,

but in the midst of all my satisfactions

and disappointments,

I hope in you.

I know that you will never leave me alone

and will fulfill your divine promises.

Even when it seems that things are not going my way,

I know that they are going your way

and that in the end your way is the

best way for me.

O Lord, strengthen my hope,

especially when my many wishes are not fulfilled.

Let me never forget that your name is Love.

Amen.

2. I am thankful for my hubby's birthday today. He's my Halloween Sweetheart and I wish him a very Happy Day. 

3. Not every neighborhood has a visit on Halloween from the Headless Horseman, but here is "photo proof" that he/she rides tonight. Boo!!

Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment