Saturday, December 21, 2019

Day #2175

December 15, 2019

As I shared on Day #2173, we hosted the annual Staff Dinner. As they were leaving, each staff member received a card from me. One of the folks got to their car and then realized theirs was missing. We began searching. That evening, and several times on Saturday, we looked everywhere we could think of - under the porch, under the furniture, in the garbage, you name it. All to no avail. I even said a prayer asking that God might lead us to find the card.

When we came home from worship/lunch, hubby and I decided to drive further down our street, just in case we might see the bright red envelope. And there, just laying on the sidewalk in front of the third house down from ours, was the envelope. Yes, it was soaking wet, but it was there. We couldn’t believe it. What are the odds?! When I dropped it off by the home of the staff member, we were all elated. 

Honestly, praying to find lost things is not something I generally do. But, it was a good reminder that God cares about ALL things in our lives, and wants us to come to God in prayer, about anything. No matter what it is! Today, my prayer is THANK YOU!!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment