Sunday, September 15, 2019

Day #2074

September 5, 2019

It’s been a couple of years or so ago since I attended a Continuing Education event on Coaching. Now this isn’t the type of coaching for a team, but a combination of intentional listening and asking deep questions to “coach” someone to find the answers to their hopes, plans, and dreams from within themselves. 

Unfortunately, the skills I learned before I didn’t continue using on a regular basis and they became rusty. Therefore, when an opportunity presented itself to attend another training, I decided a “reboot” was in order. So for the next couple of days, I’m in class. Looking forward to a new trainer, new classmates, and a new start, along with what the future holds for the newly fine-tuned skills.

Learning is good!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment