May 29, 2018
Today I am grateful for many things.
- Airplanes that make travel across hundred of miles possible in a quick manner.
- Homes where there is peace.
- Hugs with friends when it has been WAY too long.
- Caregivers who really do care, who are strong and compassionate, and make life a little easier for those suffering.
- Conversations that honor the situation, yet are filled with hope and promise, and where pretense does not exist.
- God’s promise to always love us and care for us, in this life and forever.
- Dogs who crawl up next to you and let you pet and love them.
- Writers who put into words the words you can’t seem to find, and then make it to the “big” screen so you can watch and cry and laugh together.
- But mostly, the opportunity to participate in the blessed, thin veil time between this life and the next.
While my heart breaks, it also soars. All will be well. All is well.