Monday, June 4, 2018

Day #1608

May 27, 2018 

I had the privilege to attend one of the city's High School graduations where two of our congregation's youth have completed their first phase of education. 


While sitting there, I couldn’t help but think of my own High School classmates who will soon gather to celebrate a milestone anniversary of our graduation (I won’t be able to attend). I can almost - ALMOST - remember how I felt that day, with the world as an open book and the possibilities limitless. I had no idea the ways my path would twist and turn, the people I would meet who would become as much or more important than anyone I had known thus far, even though I thought these classmates were the center of the world. Important folks, certainly, but not the most important ones. 

Today, however, I wish congratulations to all who graduate from High School this year. There are many from across the country, too, who are in my heart and prayers. You will all change the world and the world will change you. But remember the most important thing - you are never alone. God is with you. Always!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment