Saturday, July 29, 2017

Day #1305

July 28, 2017

Some days are just difficult - without any explanation as to why. Maybe it’s struggling to be gracious when things don’t go my way. Maybe it’s low energy. Maybe it’s trying to be cautious about what I’m eating in order to try eliminating some extra pounds. Maybe it’s just getting up on the wrong side of the bed. Whatever the cause, I’m grateful for an understanding husband and understanding friends. 

But then there was the text that may have explained the whole “off” day. A dear friend’s health is precarious. I believe that “connection” to what was happening has been there even though I didn’t know it until late in the day. It sure explains that feeling of overall sadness!

So with that said I pray: come Lord, Jesus. Bring peace. Bring mercy. Bring what is needed. Amen

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment