Sunday, July 23, 2017

Day #1295

July 18, 2017 

Five of the six youth from our congregation participated in leading one of the worship services during the week. (The one who did not was on an off-site adventure - they were not slacking. Promise! Haha)

While this happened at various times during the week, I'm posting them all in their various roles on just one day (forgive me for putting them all together, but it's a perk of catching up on posting once I’m home). 



It certainly makes a pastor very proud - and excited and hopeful - for their participation back home. 

And then there was this from the flower garden of some folks back in NC that was posted on FaceBook. 


The lily is named “My Friend Anna.” It’s certainly a beautiful flower. And, personally, I just love the name. ;-)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment