Friday, December 18, 2020

Day #2536

December 10, 2020

Some days are just tough. There are so many people hurting - grieving, sick, fearful, in angst. It is an honor to receive their pain through listening, but it can be difficult. Then there is technology that goes awry. No matter how hard folks try, sometimes things just do not work. Also, I tend to worry about folks who are injured, hospitalized, or have other needs. Don't get me wrong, prayer makes all the difference, but worry can still be in my nature. When things pile up, it can make one tired. Especially in the midst of Advent.


But then there is this smiling face. Simon is all dressed up for the taping of his piano recital. I can’t wait to watch next week. But until then, thank you for the smile. And prayers for your performance. I just know all will be wonderful!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment