Monday, June 20, 2016

Day #901

June 19, 2016

As I scrolled through FaceBook, reading all the tributes to fathers, grandfathers, husbands, etc., it was good to remember the importance of the influence of the men in my own life.

My father loved me, as best he could. My grandfathers both died before I was able to know them well, but they left behind strong families. And my husband, well, there is a man I give thanks for every single day of my life, who influences me with a strength I rely on greatly.

Then there is Jesus Christ, a man who I pray influences, and guides, me every day!! And then there are male pastors who are and have been awesome role models, uncles, friends, bosses, co-workers, and so many more.

It’s great to celebrate the diversity, different perspectives, and experiences - and on this Father’s Day I give thanks for them all.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment