Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Day #3080

June 7, 2022 

It is Tuesday. Usually there would be Tuesday’s Thoughts on Scripture, but today is going to be different. Today is somewhat of a goodbye. After 3,080 blog posts on The Daily Intersection, it is time to move on, as they say. 


Hubby and I are beginning a new adventure - full-time RVing - and that deserves a new blog site. This one - RVDUO6082022.wordpress.com - is under construction at the time of this post, but please check back soon (I am learning how to navigate a new platform that should allow for comments on the site - thank you for your patience). 


Now, I do not plan to totally abandon this site. There will still be occasional updates about and for our Godson, and perhaps some Boomer pictures, but it will not be a daily endeavor.


I have loved every minute of these daily 3,080 posts. I have learned so much about seeing God in our lives and am thankful for those lessons. Also, I love you who have kept up with my ramblings, prodded me along, and cheered for me. Thank you for reading and I hope you’ll catch us on our new blog. 


For now: Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment