Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Day #3078

June 5, 2022 

Overwhelmed! There is no other word for what I am feeling today. At how well our former Intern did with the service (you may view the worship service here: OSLCGreatFalls June 5, 2022) and then the response at the reception. WOW!! What generosity in gifts, creativity, beauty, and kindness you have shown. 


I am so grateful for these years together. You have touched my heart in so many ways and you go with me into the days and years ahead of retirement. Thank you for loving me, letting me love you, sending me on my way with grace and peace, and giving us so much! I am still heartbroken at not being with you today, but technology made it the best it could have been.


God loves you and so do I! Truly!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment