Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Day #3077

June 4, 2022 

On this Satisfied Saturday, I am grateful for Pharmacy Helpers who have patience, ideas, recommendations, and a smile in the midst of this craziness called COVID. What has the last two plus years been like for them, and for all the medical personnel? I cannot imagine. So a huge shoutout to you all! Thank you! We appreciate you! You rock!


On another note, there is a plan formulated for Sunday. With being the fifth day since a positive test, I simply cannot subject the folks to this illness, so I will stay home. How can I be there and not give hugs, talk to folks, be close in proximity? 


Needless to say, my heart is broken. It is not fair to the congregation - and frankly, I do not feel it is fair to me, but it is the way it must be. Yes, I am having a pity-party!


Yet, thankfully our former Intern is able to lead worship, read the sermon I prepared, be with the folks and hubby is past his quarantine time, so he can attend. Also, there will be a Zoom opportunity following worship at the reception so I can "be there." It is the best we can do under the circumstances. So, on this Satisfied Saturday, I am also grateful for technology and the folks who have creative minds to make things work! Thank you so much!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment