Friday, September 25, 2020

Day #2451

September 16, 2020

How has God recently shown you God’s love for you? Or, how has God’s presence been made known to you? Or, in what way has God been made visible in your life? 


I believe the answer to those questions is one we train ourselves to see. That’s a large part of the premise of this blog; helping train myself, and sharing with others, ways that God is made visible in my life. And, of course, to always share these thoughts with our Godson in mind.


Anyway, someone who I haven’t seen in quite a while said today, “How I’ve missed your laughter.” I think that is a sweet thing to be known for. And a gift from God. To be able to still laugh in the midst of all that is going on in the world is definitely a sign of God’s presence. At least I think it is. 


I imagine you have something to share. I would love to hear it!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment