Friday, September 25, 2020

Day #2452

September 17, 2020

Sometimes we need to hear the hard truth about ourselves. It isn’t easy. It isn’t fun. Often it may not even seem correct, because we see things from a different perspective (our own). But, we also have to consider the feelings and thoughts of those we care about. So, today I am contemplating. Introspective. Trying not to feel hurt, but taking things at face value. Perhaps I do need to be a tad different and a little less rigid in certain areas. Hmm...


Funny how yesterday I could laugh and today I feel a whole different kind of emotion. I am thankful God understands - and loves me how I am, but also enough to challenge me in ways that might help empower others. 


With all that said, I give thanks for leaders of the congregation who do the tough work of making decisions and policies!


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment