Saturday, May 9, 2020

Day #2320

May 8, 2020


I received these beautiful roses today as a gift from a family who wanted to say thank you for being like a “mother” to the entire congregation. I have often told folks that I have lots of children, of many ages, since I don’t have any of my own. How thoughtful of this family to acknowledge it. Thank you!

I’ll be thinking this weekend of all those women who are mothering to others. Yes, that includes mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers, but also sisters, friends, cousins, Godmothers, nieces, aunts, and many others. Thank you to all you mothering women! And prayers for all of you who desire to be mothers, or whose mothers are no longer on this earth. This can be a tough time. The Lord be with you!

Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment