Saturday, May 9, 2020

Day #2318

May 6, 2020

Today is National Nurse’s Day. Thank you to the nurses (active and retired) I know, and especially those I don’t, but have met through having my own procedures/medical needs and being with family and parishioners. I think ALL of you are amazing and I have witnessed you providing some fantastic care. I am grateful for ALL of you!!

As a thank you to nurses, the Air National Guard did a fly-over the hospital here and in several cities across the state (and the nation). It just so happened that I was at a stoplight by the hospital at the exact right time. I had forgotten about the fly-over, and wondered why so many folks were outside with cameras. Then I heard the planes, and they ended up flying directly over my car. Directly over it. It was so cool to be in the right place at the right time, even by accident. 

So thank you again to all the nurses, and to the Air National Guard for giving tribute. What a moment! I can only image how much it meant to the nurses. 

Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment