Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Day #2216

January 25, 2020 

Happy Chinese New Year!! 

I appreciated being reminded of today's significance, and that I was born in the year of the rat. Consider these strengths of those born in the year of the rat: adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, cheerful. I like to think that some of those are applicable. 

Now here are the weaknesses: timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, querulous (a complainer). Hmmm…some of those, I must admit, are also applicable.

Perhaps the most ironic, however, is my “love compatibility.” Never, ever, should a rat marry a horse. Guess what my hubby is? Yep, a horse. Well, just goes to show predictions may not always be accurate. Thankfully!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment