Friday, June 14, 2019

Day #1991

June 14, 2019

Today marks the 11th anniversary of our Godson’s mother’s ordination. She wrote on her FB page:
Eleven years ago on Father’s Day, on the hottest day of the summer at Grace Lutheran Church in State College surrounded my family and friends, I was ordained into word and sacrament as an ELCA pastor. My journey in ministry has taken me many, many places. It has allowed me the opportunity to meet many, many people. It has changed me as a person inside and out. Some days it fills me with so much joy I could burst. Some days the weight of the office is so heavy I feel like I can barely stand. But through it all there is nothing else I’d rather be doing than living out the calling God placed upon my heart. Thank you to everyone who has supported and walked along side of me for eleven years...here’s to a few more.
I’m so grateful for you and your ministry, your collegiality, your faithfulness, and all those who walk with you. But mostly, I’m grateful to have you in my life and that we were able to be there 11 years ago to be a part of such a special and important day! 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment