Saturday, June 8, 2019

Day #1980

June 3, 2019 

Three things about today spoke to me of God’s love and grace at the Intersection of life. 

The first, a person who listens and understands is worth their weight in gold. It was a long weekend and the mind, body and spirit needed some refilling. Thank you for hearing that in my voice and sensing my need to be heard.

Next, a song I sang long ago came to me. These are some of the lyrics:
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is your name. When I fall down you pick me up, when I am dry you fill my cup, you are my all in all. 
Thank you, God, for this reminder when I certainly needed it.

And then a fun thing. Last fall a neighbor boy told me about his excitement that he was getting a four-wheeler at the end of the school year. Tonight as I checked the mailbox, he called out to tell me he gets it tomorrow. The fact that he remembered he had told me so long ago made me smile. Oh, by the way, I did remind him to be careful and to wear his helmet!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment