Saturday, February 2, 2019

Day #1857

January 31, 2019 

All conversations come down to two things - talking and listening. And today I must have been involved in a couple dozen - or more - deep, important, vital conversations. I always wonder if I listen enough. Or if I ask the correct questions to let others speak honestly and openly about what is on their heart. I fear my facial expressions give too many clues as to what they think I want to hear and thereby they answer accordingly, instead of what they really feel or believe. 

Suffice it to say, conversing is easy, but doing it well, not so much. I’m always learning how to be a better listener and thereby conversationalist. And when the conversations can be so important, prayer must be combined with the process. Always!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment