Friday, August 24, 2018

Day #1696

August 23, 2018

Will you come? Oh, if only I could attend/be present at everything to which I'm invited or interested. When two things (or more, like today) happen at the same time, it can be difficult to choose which to attend. Sometimes it depends on the one I was committed to first - as in the case of being present as a board member for the annual Ramp It Up fundraiser for Family Promise. Which turned out to be a fun event. Tiring, but fun - and successful. Many generous people devoted lots of time and effort into making the event a success, and many generous folks donated money that will go a long way in “ending childhood homelessness, one family at a time.”

But for the things I had to miss, I’m sorry. I hope/trust all went well. 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment