Friday, January 20, 2017

Day #1116

January 20, 2017 

It’s inauguration day. Many are afraid, sad, angry, and vocal. And I respect those feelings. Yet, many are hopeful, excited, and anticipating positive change. And I also respect those feelings. 

But the bottomline for me is the power of prayer. Prayer for wisdom, prayer for God’s guidance, and prayer for the transformation of one who appears to be much about self-absorbed power to one who will humbly make good and merciful decisions with the help of others. Along with those, prayers for peace, prayers for equality, and prayers for those who have little voice. 

It may not seem to be doing much, but when we unite in prayer I firmly believe in its power. Because, in the ultimate of bottomlines, I believe in the One to whom we pray! 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment