Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day #740

January 10, 2016


On our Godson’s 5th birthday, something from what Simon’s Momma had to say:
When I woke up on this day 5 years ago I knew it was the day I was going to become a momma. You were and still are a perfect gift from God. You changed my life in ways I didn't know possible and showed me what it means to love unconditionally. You are so smart, you have a heart for others, you love God, you're crazy about animals, you're a snuggle bug and talk more than anyone I've ever met (well except maybe me). You love cheese pizza and sweets. I am so lucky that God chose me to your earthy momma, on the best of days and the worst of days. I can't believe you're 5. It's been a joy to watch you grow and learn and I can't to see where this year will take us. I love you so, bug. Always and forever.
And we love you, too!!! And miss you!!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment