Monday, October 8, 2018

Day #1736

October 2, 2018 

Spent a good day of learning about the Gospel of Luke. We are blessed in this synod to have regular classes offered through the Northern Rockies Institute of Theology (NRIT). Keeping the focus on the importance of education and stretching our minds and knowledge, this organization and its planner (shout out to Jenny!) does a great job of offering varied topics. Today’s was no exception, and the presenter was also great. 

One of the things she said (many actually) really hit home, but this one I share here: “sometimes the inside changes when the outside challenges us.” I have found that to often be true - what I think or believe or dig my heels in over can be modified when I’m either challenged or invited to think a little differently. I like to think that is the Holy Spirit at work. :-)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment