Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Day #1569

April 18, 2018 

As I feel sad about missing my 10th year reunion of my class from seminary, I have some thoughts about a few things from these past 10 years:
  • An amazing cross-country driving trip with my husband
  • The lasting and life-giving friendship with our Godson’s momma!
  • Friends and colleagues I have made/reconnected with who have enriched my life in so many ways
  • Ordination, first call, second call
  • Weddings, funerals, baptisms, Holy Communion celebrations, worship services, Bible Studies, and more - so many ways I have walked with others in faith and hold each in my heart as holy moments
  • New homes bought and sold
  • Making a home in a new state
  • Lessons learned about life and relationship and community
There are so many more things that have happened in this decade of post-seminary, both monumental and simple. I hope my colleagues and friends enjoy and celebrate their time together in ways that give thanks for the past and look with hope to the future. All is in God’s hands!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment