Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day #553

July 7, 2015

Each day the Daily Intersection ends with this word - Blessings. When I was asked about my use of that word (wondering if I may be using it too freely based on the expense it cost Jesus to make blessing us possible - see d365 "think" for July 7:d365 Think) it made me realize it has been a while since I explained my use of “blessings” here and as the ending to most notes I send.

My use of "blessings" is not meant to call into possibility some kind of "magic" by God to obtain “stuff” or the favor of God for one person/team/event over another. Instead, it is meant to remind whoever reads it that God’s face is upon them; that God cares about all things in their life, and about them in all ways. It is meant to remind whoever reads it that no matter what, where, or when, God loves them, is with them, and is looking upon them.

That’s way more important than any “stuff” we could ever accumulate. Thanks be to God!

And...Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment