Saturday, March 26, 2022

Day #3000

March 19, 2022

What day is it? Day #3000?!?! How could that possibly be?!?! Who knew when I began on January 1, 2014 (yes, over EIGHT years ago) that this blog would still be going? Certainly not I!!


So on this Satisfied Saturday, I am grateful to have an outlet to share my writing and connecting of life events and God’s grace. Is it easy to find something to write about? Not always. In fact you may sometimes think, now that is a stretch! Yet, it is satisfying to realize that every day there are ways God’s presence is evident, if we open our eyes, hearts and minds. 


So to those who stop by, thank you!! To those who encourage me, thank you (especially for your patience as I struggle to catch up sometimes)!! To those who have found ways to recognize God’s presence in your life, thanks be to God!!! 


And here’s to ever how many more are to come. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment