Saturday, March 5, 2022

Day #2986

March 5, 2022

On this Satisfied Saturday, I give thanks for the ability to pray. There is a lot of prayer happening these days - for those far away who are facing death and destruction, and those close to home who are battling all sorts of maladies and pain. And certainly there are reasons daily to pray with thanksgiving. 


This reminded me, also, that there are reasons (hint - relationships) Jesus gives us prayer:

Now today I pray for you: Almighty God, you know the needs of each person reading these words. You know their struggles and their joys, their pains and their celebrations. I give thanks to you for each one - for their presence in my life, and your presence in theirs. Bless them, dear Lord, and keep them always. Amen. 


Blessings. And prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment