Thursday, November 7, 2019

Day #2131

November 1, 2019 

Celebrating All Saints Day means thinking about the multitude of saints who have been a part of my life. There are way too many to name, but suffice it to say I wouldn’t be where I am (a Christian and a pastor) without the witness of each and every one. I am grateful for those who explained to me about grace, who invited me and wouldn’t take no for an answer, who loved me through my doubts, encouraged me toward “aha” moments, and were simply there with smiles and hugs when needed. Oh, the beauty of the faces who come to mind!

So I pray: God of relationship, thank you for each person who has shared your story with me. Give me courage to also be a faithful witness for you. I celebrate the journey and those you place in my life in it. Amen.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment