Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Day #1845

January 19, 2019

As I prepared for the Children’s Message for tomorrow, the thought of giving each child a “gift card” came to mind. The idea was to prepare a note that said on the outside “You have the gift from God for…” and on the inside was the gift. As I prepared these, I thought of each child who usually comes forward and the gift I see in them. I took extra care to consider what they might not see in themselves, but that I see in them. And that it was something I believed God had placed in them. 

This is similar to something others have done for me, and I am grateful for their help. My prayer - may each and every child (and adult) know they are special and gifted because of how God created them. Amen!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment