Saturday, January 12, 2019

Day #1836

January 10, 2019


Today is Simon’s 8th birthday. Along with this picture from his momma, I also share the post she put on FaceBook:
8 years ago I woke up knowing today would be the day I’d become a momma and my biggest life dream would come true. Simon Hunter you have changed my world. You are smart, witty, patient, dedicated and caring. You have one of the biggest hearts I’ve ever seen. You love all things Pokémon and music. You love God and church. You are an amazing big brother. And it seems like you never sleep. I’m so lucky that God chose me to be your earthly momma. Every single day you amaze me and teach me new things. I can’t wait to see where the world takes you! (Right now to be an engineer and a church organist!) Happy Birthday Bug! I love you so! 
Simon, we are thankful we are your Godparents! And we love you!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment