Saturday, March 24, 2018

Day #1541

March 21, 2018 

We said an early morning goodbye (sadly!) to family, only for them to get stuck in an airport part way home. :-( Spring has not been kind in all places, and snow storms in the east are causing havoc. Rats!

Later in the day, while at the hospital, I said thank you to one of the medical staff for what they do for folks and how important their job is. Aren’t you a pastor, she asked? Yes, I am. Then what you do is maybe even more important. I think we work hand-in-hand, I replied. And she smiled. I am thankful for medical personnel, but even more for the great physician, almighty God. 

Lastly, toward the end of the day, we heard the final faith sharing for our Lenten worship services. I am grateful for the ways that God works in and through each of us, in various ways and methods, yet always in a loving, grace-filled way. Thanks and praise to God!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment