Thursday, March 8, 2018

Day #1527

March 7, 2018

Another evening of faith sharing and a reminder that the assurance of God’s presence comes to each of us in very different - and yet similar - ways. God’s presence in times of sadness or need can be so very apparent, and yet in the simpler times, God is just as present and cares just as much about us. That is good news!!

Also, today the question to begin Bible Study was about our favorite scriptures. A good reminder that scripture is another way God’s presence is made known to us, and that assurance of God’s love is found throughout the Bible. 

One of my favorite verses of scripture is Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. A copy of that is front and center across from my desk. It often gives me courage - and a kick in the pants - when I'm hesitant to try something new. 

What about you? What scripture verse is most important to you? Do you keep it somewhere visible?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment