Monday, February 12, 2018

Day #1495

February 3, 2018

Something I enjoy is having folks share things with me that have special meaning for them. Whether it’s a book, a letter, an email, even a text message or simple comment, their sharing with me a moment of God’s love and grace touches my heart (it's probably a part of why I’ve been blogging for these several years - 1,495 days and still going). 

Anyway, a Christmas letter was shared with me on this day with a focus on Mary, mother of Jesus, and the inspiration of her hope in the midst of waiting. It was a beautifully crafted letter about prayer, treasuring things in our heart, and how her being sustained from Jesus’ birth to the cross and beyond is a help to the writer in the midst of today’s world. 

May you be lifted up by someone’s ability to craft a picture of God’s love and grace with words. There’s so many writers with that ability. Thank you to them all! And you just might be that person for someone else!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment