Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day #1247

May 31, 2017

This prayer from the d365 blog spoke strongly to me: "God of Wind and Spirit, continue to encourage me not to live in a spirit of fear but with the fresh breath and anointing of your Holy Spirit. Amen." 

How often am I afraid to speak, afraid to say yes, afraid to step out of the box, or afraid to take a chance, instead of trusting the Holy Spirit to lead, guide and direct me? Well, thankfully, not as often as I once was! The Spirit does its work over time, and I am grateful. 

May that Spirit be with the graduates I had the honor of speaking with at Baccalaureate at one of the local High Schools. Thank you to those who asked me, and thank you to the Holy Spirit who gave me the words and the courage.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment