Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day #1059

November 24, 2016

Gina Yeager-Buckley shared this prayer in the online devotion d365. It is a good prayer outline to use on Thanksgiving Day especially, but I actually believe it is good for every day! 
O God, these things are true in my life and in the world around me … (silently name or write the true things you think about). 
O God, these things are holy in my life and in the world around me … (silently name or write the holy things you think about). 
O God, these things are just or require justice in my life and in the world around me … (silently name or write the things that are just or need justice that you think about). 
O God, these things are pure in my life and in the world around me … (silently name or write about the pure things you think about). 
O God, these things are lovely in my life and in the world around me …  (silently name or write about the lovely things you think about). 
O God, I praise you and thank you for all of these things. All of them, each of them, reflect your goodness, your mercy, your intention. All of them are worthy of your praise. Thank you, God. Amen.
And with that I wish all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment