Thursday, November 17, 2016

Day #1052

November 17, 2016

Time goes by in a hurry!! Two years ago today I walked into my new office and took this picture of the bulletin board decorated to welcome me:


Now, two years later today, the same board looks like this:


A lot of life happens as you get to know folks and are welcomed into their lives. Each of the items on this board is a reminder of that: notes, pictures, articles, mementos, all precious because of the memories they represent. And all are items I cherish.

Oh, the yellow flowers on the cabinet - another beautiful bouquet sent to me to celebrate this anniversary. Yes, I’ve said it before, but I’ll keep saying it - I am truly thankful and grateful for this opportunity to serve with these folks. 

But then, I am thankful for both places I have served and the people I have walked/am walking with. What an amazing and awesome journey!!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment