Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day #667

October 29, 2015

I have been reminded this week of just how much we rely on technology. And what can be the result of being unplugged from or unable to use our “devices.”

The office computer has been down (thank you to the angel of mercy who continues to try and repair it!) and it sure has put a hamper on getting work done. Can you get me…? Nope, it’s in the computer. I heard that more than once this week. What a trooper the secretary has been in trying to keep busy and do as much as possible.

Are we too dependent on computers? Well, that’s a silly question. Of course, we are. I mean, that’s the way of the world. And they can be great! But this week I’ve been missing the days of paper and pencil, typewriters and mimeograph machines.

Well, maybe not! :-)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment