Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day #643

October 5, 2015

Some days there are just too many intersections to count, but here are the top five of the day in no particular order:

1. So very proud of the Confirmation Class for the CROP walk. Here are a couple photos from October 4th.
Yes, they were ready (with their families) to walk/run in the rain/snow/slush/cold. And just these four raised over $350 to help end hunger. They're awesome!!!
2. Snagged this from FaceBook. Truly, I feel it deep in my heart:
3. I am well enough to make my trip! Yay!
4. Watching the plane land from my window seat on one of the three legs of the trip, I could see the shadow of the plane on the ground. As the plane lowered, coming closer and closer to the ground, the shadow became smaller and smaller. It is how I envision us allowing God to be closer and closer to us. As we do, our selfish needs and desires become smaller until God overshadows "us." It is a humbling and awesome thought.
5. Another “Simon says” and a photo.
Isn’t he adorable!?!?! In the photo he is making hospital visits with his mom. But here are the words of wisdom: "When they asked him in his new Sunday School Class where his favorite places to go were he said the hospital to tell them Jesus loves them." Ok, so that might top them all! But then, maybe I am a tad prejudice. :-)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment