Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day #1732

September 28, 2018 

The circle is never broken. A circle may/will change, but it never breaks. This thought came to mind earlier this week and helped write the message for the funeral today. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for inspiration and for truth that the circle of love and grace that begins with God is NOT ever broken. Help us trust in the times when the circle changes. 

Today, I am also reflecting on the first ten years of my ordination. On this day ten years ago, I made promises that I would hold the office of pastor, with the help of God. I certainly can remember many, many, many times when the help of God has been very evident. Well, honestly, there have been 10 years of days of God helping. This odd and wondrous calling is just that, odd and wondrous. Thanks be to God!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment