Saturday, September 22, 2018

Day #1722

September 18, 2018 

I was blessed to have a conversation with someone who recently returned from an accompanying trip to another country. The enthusiasm in their voice, the excitement to share what they learned, and the examples of how God uses the church all over the world warmed my heart. 

However, the story that brought tears to my eyes was about a pastor who, because they were at the end of their rope of trying to make an impact and bring God’s story to the people, took to their knees in prayer. Please God, I can’t do this anymore, was the plea. It was at this point that a young person, who had quietly entered the church, tugged on the pastor’s arm - hey, are you the pastor? Yes, I am. So when’s worship? Just what the pastor needed to be re-energized and encouraged. 

Oh, it’s the little things!!! And often the little ones. :-)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment