Saturday, January 20, 2018

Day #1478

January 17, 2018 

Perhaps the timing was the thing that struck me most. Or maybe it was to where the woman came. Or it might have been the message. Either way, when the woman came to the door of the congregation during Bible study (just when we were studying the Gospel of Mark, chapter 1, about Jesus calling the first disciples to become fishers of people) with a message about the Word of God from another faith community, I had to smile. I must admit I was amazed by her courage to come to the door of a congregation to give a message about the truth of the Bible, but I also realize God uses all faiths and all people to help us learn. And sometimes be challenged - would I be so bold to speak for God? 

God bless your journey, woman of faith and courage. 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment