Friday, January 5, 2018

Day #1462

January 1, 2018 

As we left Jackson Hole and arrived back home, I am thankful for safe travel and a fun, relaxing time away. Also, that vacation for us and our niece isn't over quite yet!

Now, as we look to the New Year, there are many prayers on my heart and mind. So this year, on Mondays, I plan to include a prayer of hope, need, etc. The first, for days:
Almighty God, as we look to a new human calendar year, help us to trust that all days, and all time, are in your hands. You have intimate knowledge of each of us, love for us and your grace abounds. Give us faith to believe in your abundance each and every day. Through Christ we pray, Amen.
Blessings.

PS Please be in touch with me at any time if you have a prayer request for me to include (privately) for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment