Friday, March 31, 2017

Day #1181

March 26, 2017 

A God-moment that gave me cold chills: the sermon ended with “Will we trust Jesus to remove our blindness so we also can truly see [him and our neighbors]?,” which followed discovering ways the man born blind had his heart opened to faith by “seeing” Jesus. The hymn that immediately followed the sermon? Amazing Grace. I once was blind, but now I see - I’m not certain those words have ever been more clear to me than today.

Yes, God's amazing grace!! So thankful.

From there, we took a quick trip to catch up with our niece who was traveling on her birthday in our time zone. This was taken in the final moments of a “9th something” year for her (at least mountain time) before a “0 something” new year begins tomorrow. 


What a great surprise - and looking forward to the fun I imagine we’ll have!! 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment