Saturday, February 12, 2022

Day #2955

February 2, 2022 

Today’s Intersection came in three ways:


1. It is 2’s day - 2nd month, 2nd day, 22nd year. Two’s day, and it will not happen again for 100 years. Someone very clever thought of this. I think it is cool and worth celebrating. 


2. It is also Groundhog Day. Now, I do not hold much stock in a groundhog predicting when winter will end, or spring arrive, but it’s a fun day. I also understand our Godson’s stepdad dressed for the occasion. 


He’s the one in the middle with the pink shirt, in case you are wondering. 😉


3. Early, on the way into work on this cold morning, I saw a simple “I love you” written in the snow on the back of someone’s car. It made me smile and hope it also helped the car’s owner smile and have a good day. 


Blessings. And prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment